- Friday night services, during the winter months when Shabbat comes in, during the summer months Mincha 7:30pm Evening service 8:00pm.
- Shabbat morning services are from 9:15am – 12:00 noon (approx.)
- Children’s services from 11:00am – 12:15pm.
- Teenage discussion groups from 11:00 – 12:15pm.
- Early morning Chassidic philosophy studies. 8:30am – 9:15am
- Tallitot (prayer shawls) Siddurim (prayer books) are provided.
- Ladies head scarves are available upon request.
- Sunday Morning 8:30am at Chabad
- Monday – Friday at The Federation of Synagogue on Clarence ave Ilford 7:10am
- At Chabad: Winter Schedule (from Wednesday, 3rd October):
Mincha 1.30 pm Monday – Thursday
Maariv 7.30 pm Monday – ThursdayAt Chabad: Sunday Evening (form Sunday, 7th October):
Mincha & Maariv same time as Shabbat comes in on the previous Friday
- There is a wide range of opportunities for study either on groups or one to one for men and women throughout the week / year.
- JWC – Jewish Women’s Circle programmes fortnightly, socials with a theme of Jewish interest.
- Festival programmes including communal Seder.
- Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday Hebrew classes for children.
Please feel free to join us at any time. Feel free to call Rabbi Sufrin to discuss any matters related to the Synagogue and its services. Membership matters can be discussed with Rabbi Sufrin or Mr Brian Mitchell, Chabad’s treasurer and member of trustee board.
We look forward to welcoming you.